- Get Off the Fence and Buy this Lake Tulloch Waterfront Condo!!
- The Nest Thermostat…..an amazing upgrade to Lake Tulloch Homes.
- Which are the Most Iconic Lake Tulloch Waterfront Homes?
- Azzo’s Restaurant Voted “Best of Mother Lode” by Lodestar!!!
- Saddle Creek is No. 12 on Golfweek’s 2011 list of “Best Courses You Can Play” in California.
Tag Archives: Bear Valley
Top Ten Activites to do near Lake Tulloch….besides the lake!
While the Lake Tulloch / Copperopolis area is a vacation destination for many, there are also a lot of interesting activities to explore just outside of town. Lake Tulloch is a great place to take a “mini vacation’ from your second … Continue reading
Posted in General Real Estate Info, Lake Tulloch Tagged 4th of July, 95228, Aaron Stafford, Bear Valley, Big Trees, Big Trees State Park, Calaveras County, California, Columbia State Park, Copperopolis, Dodge Ridge, golfing, Greenhorn Creek, Ironstone, Ironstone Vineyards, Lake Alpine, Lake Tulloch, Lake Tulloch Real Estate, Lakefront, Moaning Cavern, Murphys, Pinecrest, Saddle Creek, Slick Rock Trail, snow skiing, Top Ten, waterfront real estate, Yosemite National Park Comments Off on Top Ten Activites to do near Lake Tulloch….besides the lake!