- Get Off the Fence and Buy this Lake Tulloch Waterfront Condo!!
- The Nest Thermostat…..an amazing upgrade to Lake Tulloch Homes.
- Which are the Most Iconic Lake Tulloch Waterfront Homes?
- Azzo’s Restaurant Voted “Best of Mother Lode” by Lodestar!!!
- Saddle Creek is No. 12 on Golfweek’s 2011 list of “Best Courses You Can Play” in California.
Category Archives: General Real Estate Info
While the Lake Tulloch / Copperopolis area is a vacation destination for many, there are also a lot of interesting activities to explore just outside of town. Lake Tulloch is a great place to take a “mini vacation’ from your second … Continue reading
As a 27 year resident of Copperopolis, I have seen a lot change over the years. As we have grown, the amount of activities have grown for the area and here are my Top 5. #5 Hot Copper Car Show Hot … Continue reading
When I moved to Copperopolis in 1984, the selection of restaurants was slim to none. We pretty much were limited to “Poker Flat” Resort, “The Cove”, and Joan and George’s Cafe next to the gas station. Over the years, “Poker … Continue reading
When you are looking for property in the Copperopolis / Lake Tulloch area, please call me at (209) 840-1432 and I would be happy to either show you the area personally, or at least, prepare some listings and maps for you … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of having a freshwater lakefront home to enjoy summer days with family and friends?
Lake Tulloch is only two hours away from the greater Bay Area and is one of the only lakes in Northern California where waterfront homes are permitted to be built. At Lake Tulloch, you actually own the land going into … Continue reading